Re: [Evolution] Please, need help!!!!

On Sun, 2012-09-23 at 15:19 -0700, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I have a total of five address books created, all as local on my
computer.  When I import a vcard file into one of the address books,
the addresses show up in all five books!  Nothing I can do keeps this
from happening.

        Hi,
I recall some similar bug being fixed in the code, I just do not recall
in which version it was, or any other details about the solution/cause,
unfortunately. The current stable (3.6.1 being released today, or 3.4.4,
doesn't suffer of this for sure). I believe the Ubuntu maintainers would
be able to search for the corresponding bug report at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org
        Bye,
        Milan