Re: [Evolution] Debian Connection DSL Problems

Hi,

On Fri, 2012-10-12 at 13:37 -0400, Victor I Pirie wrote:
I am using Debian 64bit, and the web browser, resets the DSL Modem every
time it tries to connect. I am kind of New to all this, and don't have a
clue how to get it working. My mail program connects just fine, but web
browsers don't, and RESETS the DSL Modem every time I attempt to open a
web page.

What do I need to do or set?

Don't know, as this mailing list is about an email application called
"Evolution". If you need help with connecting to the internet or your
browser please ask in a Debian forum or on a Debian mailing list.

Thanks,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net