Re: [Evolution] camel-WARNING **: Could not open converter for 'UNKNOWN' to 'UTF-8' charset

On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 15:53 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
I'm not aware to have seen this before ?:-|

(evolution:16168): camel-WARNING **: Could not open converter for
'UNKNOWN' to 'UTF-8' charset

Anything to worry about ?

Might have been a malformed email with 8-bit characters that didn't
identify what character set it was using.  In that event Evolution first
attempts to decode it as UTF-8, and failing that it tries to decode it
in the current locale, and failing even that I think there may be some
last ditch effort to decipher what it can (can't remember exactly).  But
my guess is that's where the warning is coming from.

Matthew Barnes