[Evolution] [OT] Re: Converting from a PST

On Fri, 2012-11-23 at 14:09 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
Please, let me ask you --> (as your target is a Debian System)

Am Mittwoch, den 21.11.2012, 14:49 -0700 schrieb Mike Lieberman:
Is there a limit to the size of the PST file that the Windows version
???????????????why?
of evolution can import? I am attempting to my from using a Windows 7
(32bit) wks to a Debian (64bit) wks. I have been using Outlooks for
eighteen years. (Yes - since 1994) and my PST is 9+GB. Installed
evolution on my Windows wks and started an Import. It has been running
for 12 hours and appears to be hung in a folder that just isn't that
larger on it's own.

Could you keep your postings readable please and respect that > refers
to quoted lines?  It took me ages to find what your question actually
refers to.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net