Re: [Evolution] Migrating data from Evolution 2.28 to 3.6

Hi Andre:

The conversion does not work. I attempt the restore and the too "studies" the file for a while before asking if I want to restore the backup. I indicate yes. It then proceeds to convert the file. I then end up with an an evolution session that is completely reset and asks me if I want to restore session.

I have also attempted to copy the .evolution folder to the new machine and start evolution 3.6 on the new machine. It does not see the contents of the .evolution/mail/local/* folders

What I really want to to be able to move my 2.28 files to the newer evolution 3.6 environment. I would ok doing single folder/.sdb imports into evolution 3.6.

Thoughts?

Peter

-=-=-=-=-