[Evolution] Is this a Template plugin bug

I have noticed a lot of folders in my evolution client instance are
being copied into other folders, but I never see a conformation dialog,
so discovery is always a surprise to me.

Recently my Sent folder from an IMAP account was copied into the "On
This Computer"->Templates folder, which resulted in what I think might
be a bug.  Staring evolution, it uses 1.5Gb RES memory (in top).  After
startup stabilizes, clicking on a 1k previously-read message memory
usage jumps to 2.4Gb RES memory.  Clicking on another 1k previously-read
message, memory usage jumps to 4.5Gb RES memory.  Clicking on the first
message, memory usage jumps to 8Gb RES memory.  Eventually with no
memory left, there is a bad memory allocation, SIGTRAP, and the program
is killed.  In strace, the file handle allocating all the memory was
for /usr/lib64/evolution/2.32/plugins/liborg-gnome-templates.so"

Disabling plugin Templates and restarting evolution,  I don't see the
memory problem.

That is when I noticed a copy of an IMAP Sent folder copped under "On
This Computer"->Templates, and it contained one sub folder.

Deleting the copy of Sent under Templates and re-enabling the Templates
plug-in results in normal memory usage.

I am on Evolution 2.32.3, until Gnome3 stabilizes in gentoo.