[Evolution] Evo doesn't show statistical data ( unread - read)

Hello list!

I'm using Evolution 3.2.3 with Kubuntu (Ubuntu KDE) 12.04.

Before I used Ubuntu (Gnome). Evolution displayed statistical data at
the top of the folder list. I.e the name of the selected folder and the
amount of read and unread mails in this folder.

This is gone now - not exactly gone but invisible, because is uses a
black font on a black background (see screen shot).

I've tried several themes - but no success.

Any hint?

Regards

Martin