[Evolution] Archiving questions Evolution

Hello

I have installed Debian Testing "Wheezy" and am very pleasantly surprised so now I want to move away from Ubuntu 11.4
The snag is that when I import an Evolution archive from Ubuntu to Evolution Wheezy the mail folder is different, lots of the folders are not there and the ones that are, are empty
I notice that the version on Ubuntu 11.4 is 2.32.2  and the Wheezy version is 3.4.3
Maybe I should try to installe the latest Ubuntu version 12.4 LTS and import from there ?

I used to have Debian 6  (stable ) on my lap top but I could not import an Unbuntu archive so I had to move back to Ubuntu, that was a bummer as I move around a lot and need to constantly update to and from my work PC
I would love to sort this out if somebody has an idea

Philip