Re: [Evolution] displayed font color in dark theme

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 19:37 +0000, user1 wrote:
I have the same problem black background/blue text.

I am using ubuntu 12.04 unity - evolution colors ok.

Then I switched to xfce 4.8 to get less cpu load and here I get this dark
color combination i evolution which is very difficult to read.

Awaiting some solution soon thanks :-)

Please state which version of Evolution you have (Help->Status). The
version of Ubuntu is meaningless to those who don't use that system.

poc