Re: [Evolution] HTML messages

On Fri, 2012-05-18 at 12:19 -0600, Bart wrote:
Using Evolution 3.2.3 on openSUSE 12.1, 64 bit  KDE desktop

When I reply to a message I received in HTML format, from a person I
have in my contacts, who has the "Wants to receive HTML mail" box
checked, I get the popup naggy about am I sure this person wants to
receive HTML formatted messages.

In the preferences section, there is a check box that says "Prompt on
sending HTML mail to contacts to those who do not want them".  A useful
feature.  However, the wording leads me to think that if the contact has
the HTML check mark filled, I should not see this warning message.

Am I misinterpreting  the intent of this warning or the check box?

        Hi,
no, you are right, its intent is just that you described. What happened
here is that the Reply didn't auto-complete your recipient, thus it
doesn't know about your contact with "Wants to receive HTML mail". Once
you auto-complete him/her you'll not be bothered with the confirmation.
Auto-completed contacts are underlined in the address field (To/Cc/Bcc).
        Bye,
        Milan