Re: [Evolution] Corrupt mail folders -- follow up report 2

Thanks also to Pete Biggs and Andre Klapper.

with Pete:

> Solution:  Once again (yes this happened before) I will have to delete
> the database file and rebuild it, losing read/unread status, and
> fetching every single message anew.  Arghhh.  Issue is discussed and
> the "fix" explained here:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1085838 and especially here:
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=11657473

Those threads are from 2005-7, I think things have moved on since then.
==> Those thread *originated* then, and my latest post there was 2012.  I re-posted there with an update, and included a link to this list.
For me, using the most up-to-date version of evolution possible on my LTS release of Ubuntu, the problem persists.  One hopes for improvements when  going to the newer OS, but I hear that evolution is no longer default in Ubuntu 12.04.
And thanks for those links.

with Andre:
==>
First, thanks for the reminder that I can check the list via the URL for the list.
And for that link on "Error while expunging..."

This list is a big asset.  Thanks to all!

Alex D
Madison, Wisconsin