Re: [Evolution] [evolution-ews] Can't compile - missing libemail-engine package

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 13:15 +0000, Richard Carpenter wrote:
Pulling my hair out at this one: I've been trying to compile the package
after doing a git clone, and (after a while of installing packages) i
get to this message:

configure: error: Package requirements (libemail-engine >= 3.2.0) were
not met:

No package 'libemail-engine' found

The version requirements in evolution-ews are apparently out of date.

Building the latest git revision of evolution-ews requires the latest
git revision of evolution and evolution-data-server to be installed.

I suggest instead building the "gnome-3-2" branch of evolution-ews.

Matthew Barnes