Datum: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 10:40:25 +0100
Von: nodlehs fantasymail de
An: evolution-list gnome org
Betreff: Calendar: Birthday Settings

Hello,

I save the birthday of a friend within the addressbook. It is shown within the calendar but the format is
"birthday: name, prename" (or in German: "Geburtstag: Name, Vorname" as here:
http://www.easylinux.de/Artikel/ausgabe/2006/05/076-linux-tipps/birth.png).

The result is that I only see the word birthday with and the first 3 letters of the name. What do I have to
do that only "name, prename" are shown?

Thanks for help.