Re: [Evolution] Question about the background to my e-mails

On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 21:30 -0700, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Using Evolution 3.2.3 on a Lubuntu 12.04 system
I'm finding that the background to my e-mail compose window is grey, as
is the background to *most* of my e-mails.  This is really hard on my
eyes.  I've looked for a place to change this, but cannot find how to do
it.  Is it possible, and if so, how do I change the background to white?

That would be irritating.  If you change your desktop's theme does it
have an effect on the background?