[Evolution] More help fixing my evolution 3.4.2 under Fedora 17.

Perhaps I could make some progress getting evolution too work properly
if I could get some information about evolution organizes
its files.

For example, I find that the files appearing in my current local folders
appear as dot files in .local/share/evolution/mail/local
Is that how things are supposed to be organized?
--
Leonard Evens len math northwestern edu
Professor Emeritus, Department of Mathematics, Northwestern University