[Evolution] jumping to next unread mail

Hello,

I have my mails in the INBOX in the so called thread-view; sometimes I get a
new mail to a (very) old thread and the new mail is correctly sorted in,
but only visible if I now scroll up in the INBOX window containing all
mails as one line (Subject/From/Date).

Is there a jump key which brings me directly to the next unread mail
(like in mutt with TAB)? Thanks in advance.

This is with Evo 2.32.3 if it does matter.

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
e <guru unixarea de> - w http://www.unixarea.de/