Re: [Evolution] Predictive/auto correct on thunderbird and evolution

Hi,

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 12:58 +0000, farmboshoff gmail com wrote:
The problem I'm having is, when using thunderbird or evolution both do
not make I capital, if you press enter and go to next line also does
not start with a caps, so basically it does not caps first word in a
sentence and the I.
I got the same problem on ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04 clean installations.

Evolution and Thunderbird both provide spellchecking as you type.
Evolution does not have an autocorrection feature. (I think that is what
you ask for.) I don't know if Thunderbird has as I don't know it enough.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper