Re: [Evolution] Avoiding automatic marking as read

On Sun, 2012-06-03 at 23:26 +0200, Thomas Prost wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 31.05.2012, 18:54 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:
On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 09:41 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
I never understood the need to remove those options, I also noticed
multiple users asking for them, especially because those all are common
options, which each sane mail client should have accessible in UI, not
through "registry" (would you imagine any commercial application asking
users to open "registry" to tweak such fundamental settings?).
If we had usability testing we would have numbers how many users really
change these settings. Unfortunately we don't have (...)
Haven't we really ...
Aren't we doing usability testing HERE nearly every day ???

No.  List / forum traffic isn't statistically meaningful and contains
powerful bias.