Re: [Evolution] Avoiding automatic marking as read

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 08:20 -0300, Lailah wrote:
Evolution used to have a configuration for this thing;  all mail
clients
I've used has the same configuration  ("Mark read messages: Option 1,
2,
3").  I don't think that this kind of settings have any strange or
difficult.

[OT: Once again, *please* stop top-posting.]

I agree of course, since I brought it up in the first place, though
there are several ways to present it to the user.

poc