[Evolution] "i like helping but i am a very sceptic man"

:-) to enter press or click escape so hard to hide so hard to be so easy to type a letter while rearranging my flat and while my new provider is doing very good an noble things or  the old one was to drastic for plastic or hazardistic with my slammy slime though dont think to much to be yourself have fun please that kinds of fun that is brave and cool and noble dont think on money spent it for helpy things please.