Re: [Evolution] Order of entries in left hand column

On Fri, 2012-07-20 at 07:39 -0500, Leonard Evens wrote:
Usually, the mail accounts are listed in alphabetical order.   But
somehow, the last time I set things up, 'Public-Math' comes first and
'On This Computer second'.  Within each, the subfolders are in
alphabetical order except  'Inbox' is first, as usual.   I don't know
how that happened, and I don't see any way to reverse the order.  Is
there some way to do that?

That version are you on?  The order is fixed [I believe] in 3.2.x and
earlier.  At some point [3.4.x? 3.5.x?] it is possible to
drag-to-rearrange the account / mailbox list.