Re: [Evolution] Evolution From Kmail

On Saturday, July 07, 2012 08:25:13 AM David Woodhouse wrote:
On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 21:13 +1000, GeraldC wrote:
Since Kmail2 is a nogoer on 64 bit systems

Que? Bug reference please.
Hi David,
I have now bug traces but I have followed a lot of places via a Google search
on 'kmail2'.
These have led me to Ubuntu wiki and the KDE forums as well as the kde kmail
site to boot.
I have not got kmail2 working, except for SuSE 21.1 where i did send a email
but did not get a reply.
The KDE site recommends reverting to kmail1 on the 64 bit systems but some
poor dev must port it.
I am still playing with kmail2 but it is like watching grass grow to operate
it.
Gerald