Re: [Evolution] Folder drop-down selections

On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 08:49 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Some of the options in the "Show:" drop-down menu are not obvious. For
example, I don't understand what "Recent Messages" means, especially as
there's also a "Last 5 Days' Messages" option.

"Recent Messages" shows messages received in the last 24 hours.  But
it's a valid criticism -- I had to go look up the query expression for
it myself.  I can't defend why we have or need both options.  "Last 5
Days" is clearer and seems sufficient to me.

Matthew Barnes