Re: [Evolution] Where does evolution store its files?

I think that some of the squabbling about tar is
the result of ambiguity in some of the statements.
Such ambiguity was somewhat encouraged by the sitution under discussion:
the same human owner with a new number.
That I can backup to *a* file is what I needed to know.
I just need to make sure that the new me can read the file.
Thanks folks.

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
whom I teach not to run with scissors,