[Evolution] How to close sending/receiving dialog in GNOME 3

Dear Evolution folks,

clicking ÂSending/Receiving messages button a window pops up listing
every account with a progress bar. In GNOME 3 that window does not have
a close button in the top right corner. Sometimes receiving the messages
for one of my accounts hangs due to some server problems or whatever.
Clicking ÂAbort all does grey out all accounts but the problematic
account still does not get closed and therefore the window stays open
nevertheless.

I am I missing something or do I need to submit a ticket against the
missing close button of the window or the malfunctioning ÂAbort allÂ
button?

Thanks,

Paul