Re: [Evolution] meeting request handling

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 16:38 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
evo 3.2.4

When I get a meeting request, it arrives as an 'email'.
Upon accepting the meeting request, it gets added to my calendar and
disappears from my 'email' -- where does the ?*deleted*? meeting request
email go?  It's not in 'Deleted Items' or any other folder that I can
find.

In 3.2.2 it doesn't delete it. It simply marks it read. Unless that's an
IMAP thing or even it could be part of the issue I'm experiencing with
the data-server crashing while inserting the event...

Phil