Re: [Evolution] random error when moving messages

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 12:00 +0000, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
I've been experiencing random error when trying to move messages between
folders.

One minute I can move some message from "Sent" to "my_Stuff" the other
minute it complaints about "my_Stuff" folder not existing...

really weird...

then I just try to move the message anther day and it works... and fails
again...

Which account type are these files part of? IMAP, or local?
Is this about manually moving or filters?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper