[Evolution] problem with display of folders

I no longer have the display of folders such as inbox, drafts, sent,
trash etc in the side pane when I call up my emails. The only way I can
look at my emails is to do a search on my email address and then they
are all displayed as one big folder which I presume is the search folder
and the location column shows what folder the emails belong to.

How can I recover the former situation where the emails were dropped
into various folders located in the side pane.

Imelda