Re: [Evolution] list of folders not visible on this computer

On Wed, 2012-12-05 at 20:49 +1030, Imelda wrote:
I can't see my inbox, drafts, sent, trash etc folders in the sidebar
under on this computer. It is a POP account. Can you help me please.
They are hidden somewhere. How can I find them again.  Imelda

They are under "On this computer" - you can click the small "+" sign to
expand that node. If "On this computer" is not shown, what else is shown
in the sidebar? Or is the entire side bar missing? In that case, try
"View > Layout > Show Side Bar".

HTH,
andre
--