[Evolution] Security implications of WebKit migration

Dear Evolution folks,

finding two bug reports in the Debian BTS about not-existing security
support for WebKit releases, I am wondering if the WebKit migration of
Evolution will also suffer from that. It comes to my mind, that one of
Microsoft Outlookâs biggest security issues is (was(?)) due to bugs in
the HTML rendering engine.

Also I do not know how good the security support for GtkHTML is.

Thanks,

Paul