Re: [Evolution] Notes on Data migration Evolution 2.24.5 to 3.4.3

Hi :)
I agree it would be nice if there were more people like Brian and the various people that help on this or other such lists and forums and of course the devs both here and in other similar projects.

There might not be as many such people as we would like but there are a lot and they are quite prolific and very much appreciated.

Many thanks all!!  Keep up the good work!  (sorry about top-posting & htmling btw)
Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Wed, 8/8/12, Patryk Benderz <Patryk Benderz esp pl> wrote:
<snip />

> I hope this helps others so afflicted.
Thank you for sharing Brian. Sadly not many people think about others
these days.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521