Re: [Evolution] Segfault in evolution

On Tue, 2012-08-07 at 11:30 -0300, pablo a saavedra gmail com wrote:
Thanks, any workaround? How can I disable the ews account without
starting evolution?

        Hi,
I would try to run evolution in offline, like:
   $ evolution --offline
and disable the account from UI.

Or erase local cache for ews account, which might be somewhere in
~/.cache/evolution/mail/<ews-account-id> or maybe
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/<ews-account-id> or even in
~/.evolution/mail/<ews-account> (I do not recall where it is in 3.2.3).

Or you can run gconf-editor, go to /apps/evolution/mail, open key
"accounts", find row with your EWS account and near the beginning of the
row is enabled="true", thus change it to enabled="false".

It'll be appreciated if you could update Andre's bug with some details
(I didn't see that crash myself (yet) - it may depend on local data,
thus instead of erasing above mentioned folders move them away only for
later testing).
        Bye,
        Milan