Re: [Evolution] Evolution for Windows 7

On Sat, 2012-08-04 at 10:39 -0800, Rivers wrote:
Any news on updates to the Windows version of Evolution? I believe the
last version I tried was 3.04 and after installation, it sad a .Dill
was missing and to try reinstall the application. I did that and still
receded the same message.

The Windows ports of Evolution have always been done by independent
volunteers not on the Evolution team.  The Evolution team does not
target Windows, although we do try to keep the source code portable.

Last I heard, there is still no good D-Bus implementation for Windows.
As long as that remains true, then porting recent versions to Windows
seems less feasible given our increasing reliance on D-Bus.

Matthew Barnes