Re: [Evolution] was: Yahoo IMAP stopped working - now IMAP+ backend deficiency

On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 12:38 -0500, Eugene wrote:
Old IMAP one can specify that deleted message be sent to a folder of
choice, for example "Trash". I can't find this feature in IMAP+
settings.

Not sure. Milan did that, I believe... and although I haven't looked
very hard, I was a little concerned that perhaps it should have been
done more in *generic* code rather than so much in the IMAP provider
itself. I'm not sure if Milan or anyone else has any current plans to
extend it to IMAP+. I've been planning to take a look for a while, but
it's not likely to happen imminently.

This is discussed in bug 206061 (around comment 107 onwards).

--
dwmw2