Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

I have compiled and installed evolution from git.  I removed and re-added my
account and am still getting the same error.  I looked at the source and I
believe that the patch you referenced has already been applied.  I will try
to debug it, please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks,
Mike