Re: [Evolution] no junk or delete icon

On Mon, 2012-04-23 at 23:01 -0400, john sherwin wrote:
I just upgraded to Ubuntu 11.1 and the evolution that came with the
package. My evolution taskbar does not have the junk or delete icons -
though hovering over the area does reveal the text.

If you want help on Evo (rather than Ubuntu) then please give the Evo
version (look at Help->Status). Quoting a distro version is essentially
useless to most people here who don't use your distro.

poc