Re: [Evolution] trouble with "Send Link" from within a browser

In a browser, I select File --> SendLink.  After some click & whirr, I
get an EVO compose message window.
The web page title appears as the subject line -- a nice touch.
The web page URL appears in the message body ... BROKEN.
Instead of getting the URL on a single line of text, I get two lines

Just tested and I can confirm it happens for me too:
ttps://www.google.com.au/

Evo 3.2.2 and Firefox 11.0.

Distro is Ubuntu 11.10 - Dan, are you running the same distro? If nobody
else sees it, then my concern is the Ubuntu have gone and broken
something.

In which browser(s)? Did you try more than one and do you get the
same results?

Exact same problem happens in epiphany / Gnome web browser 3.0.4, when
going File -> "Send Link by email..."

In Chromium 18.0.1025.151, I could not locate a "Send Link" type of
thing (didn't seem to be in the main menu, or when right-clicking a
link), so can't really say for Chromium.

-- All the best,
Nick.