Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.2

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 15:33 -0400, D.H. Bahr wrote:
Hello everyone!
I was using Evolution 3.1.92 and I was quite satisfied. This afternoon
I upgraded to 3.2 and now it won't work. The window opens and it tries
to get the mail, but never seems to finish.
Is there anything known related to this??

Best regards (from my webmail :'()

        Hi,
there is almost no code change between 3.1.92 and 3.2.0, except of one
place in evolution-data-server, which is unrelated to mailer, as far as
I can tell, thus I expect this being rather on your machine/data. Could
you get a backtrace of frozen evolution, to see where it is stuck and
possibly  why, please? You can do that with the below command, only make
sure you've installed debug-info packages for evolution-data-server,
evolution, and any other evolution-related packages you use.
   $ gdb --batch --ex "t a a bt" -pid=EVOPID &>bt.txt
Replace "EVOPID" with process ID of frozen evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan