Re: [Evolution] Evolution calendar dreadfully slow

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 10:10 +0200, Paul Menzel wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 28.09.2011, 03:40 +0200 schrieb Thomas Mittelstaedt:
Am Dienstag, den 27.09.2011, 21:24 -0400 schrieb
carpetnailz researchintegration org:
I've just installed Fedora 15 and am having a lot of trouble with
Calendar running dreadfully slow. I'm running Evolution 3.0.3 that comes
with Fedora 15. I never had this before with earlier versions of
Evolution.

What is the last version of Evolution you used and that worked?

I think it was 2.28.3 in Ubuntu 10.04. (On a different box. I'm not on a
Lenovo ThinkPad X120e.)

If I start Evolution, then click Calendar as soon as it
opens, then click new appointment, it will take about 50 seconds all
told. If I'm in Mail having been to Calendar before and then go to
Calendar, it opens fairly quickly, but then can take 10 seconds or so
after I click to open a new appointment. If I'm in Calendar and click to
go to another date it can take 18 seconds to get there, and then another
12 seconds or so to get back to 'today'.

This does not seem right. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Paul