[Evolution] How to color responses in a message differently?

Dear Evolution folks,

I think there are some programs coloring each response in a citation
(interleaved style) differently. Google Mail is doing that too. How can
I set that up in Evolution? Would it be useful to enable that by
default?

Looking at the properties and searching the Web for Âevolution color
each threading depth I did not get any useful results.

Thanks,

Paul