Re: [Evolution] how to disable auto-expunge after upgrade to 3.0.2?

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 09:23 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
Hi Ronny,

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 08:23 +0200, Ronny Pfannschmidt wrote:
i'm on a Debian weezy and recently updated to evolution 3.2

3.0.2, as 3.2 is not out yet. :)

Ever since that upgrade, evolution runs a expunge after a filter action
which is kind of problematic in particular when accidentally marking
other unrelated messages as deleted.

This is about a GMX IMAP account, if I remember the IRC conversation
correctly?
correct

-- ronny

Is there any way to disable the auto-expunge and return to the previous
behavior.

btw, im not subscribed, please keep me in the CC.

andre