Re: [Evolution] issues with disappearing email

On Sun, 2011-09-04 at 17:01 -0300, Lailah wrote:
I use both, Thunderbird and Evolution, and it happens to me that mails
that I send with Thunderbird seems to "disappears" in the way.  It
doesn't happens in Evolution, and both account are POP and Gmail.
I guess is a Thunderbird issue.  I will report a bug if I can.

I'd rather track this down a bit first before filing bug reports, as
this sounds very vague.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed