Re: [Evolution] It's not possible to create a mailing-list

On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 10:10 +0200, Jean-Louis Gallinari wrote:
Hello !

I can't anymore create a mailing-list as schown : The field "Contacts" is empty although my Contacts list

I've desinstalled and then re-installed Evolution after having created the Evolution-backup.tar.gz but the
pb is not solved

Could anybody help me please ?

what is your evolution version, please? In case it's something with
3.2.0/3.2.1 and your contacts are stored in a local address book, where
the screen shot suggests it's On This Computer/Personal, then a
workaround is to search for something, the "Rechercher" field on your
screen shot, and the fix is in [1], which will be part of 3.2.2 release.