Re: [Evolution] system unusable after accepting Outlook invite

Hi

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Philippe LeCavalier
<support plecavalier com> wrote:
Hi

Evo becomes completely unusable when clicking any of the buttons for
appointment invites. Debug isn't showing anything useful.

I had a similar issue ( using caldav ), when upgrading from fc15to fc16.
Removing and adding calendar back fixed this for me.

Anyone else have this?

I'm using Evo 3.2.0 on Ubuntu Natty/Oneiric Ocelot(11.10)

Cheers,
Phil