Re: [Evolution] contacts problem

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 00:03 -0400, Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
Hi, Evolution 3.2 on Arch Linux. When I compose an email and click on
the "To" button to get a list of contacts, after picking the correct
address book nothing shows in the "contacts" box. If I search for a
particular address then it will show up. What am I missing?

Jonathan

Hi,
This is how evolution behaves for some addressbooks types typically
large ones. It doesn't show all contents of a addressbook until user
searches something, this helps in improving performance.
Thanks!