[Evolution] Evolution calendar not working in Ubuntu 11.10

I have recently upgraded my laptop to Ubuntu 11.10 (from 11.04).
Now I cannot use the calendar there.
When I am trying to accept an invitation I am getting a message:

Unable to send item to calendar 'Personal'.  No such interface
`org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Calendar' on object at
path /org/gnome/evolution/dataserver/Calendar/5596/3

If I am trying to import an .ics file it hangs without any progress
until canceled.

I am using version 3.2.1 (the latest I could get with apt-get).
I have seen that next version (3.2.2) is available but couldn't find any
installation instructions in the zipped archive.

Any help will be appreciated.