Re: [Evolution] openSuSE 12.1 : Evolution : Need some info in configuring mail account with Microsoft Exchange 2007 ...

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 11:41 +0530, Rama Rao Katta wrote:

When click on 'Fetch URL' , it's throwing 'Autodiscover failed: Code:
401 - Unexpected response from server' error.

Can anyone tell what should I give host URL and OAB URL?

        Hi,
I do not know what evolution version openSuSE 12.1 ships, probably like
some other people here, thus it's usually better to mention (also)
Evolution's versions, than (only) your distribution version.

To answer your question, evolution-ews-3.3.2 has some improvements in
this part, the Host URL is prefilled with a guessed value, which looks
like:
   https://exchange.server.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
with respect of the OAB url it's harder, there is some GUID involved,
and the value is received on the Fetch URL part, but this is not working
for cases where server name is different from your email domain, the
autodiscover fails (for cases when it's not disabled on the server).
There is a pending patch for this in bugzilla.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan