Re: [Evolution] Contacts from Outlook

Hi!

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Raboo <elias rabi gmail com> wrote:
How do I switch to correct branch? I have evolution-data-server 3.2.1.

enter into directory with source of evolution-ews, then clean it from
compilation products issuing a command: make clean
then type: git checkout gnome-3-2
this will switch You to proper branch, then refresh source with
command: git pull
and then recompile evolution-ews and reinstall.

Regards
Artur

--
KaÅdy problem ma swoje rozwiÄzanie, zatem
jeÅeli nie ma rozwiÄzania to nie ma problemu.