Re: [Evolution] Copy/Paste

Hi,

On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 11:10 +0000, Bob Henson wrote:
When I tried to paste the mailing list name into the To: box to send
this message, the normal right-click and "paste" did not work. Ctrl-V
did, and it will now work in the body of the message as I am composing
it - it only failed in the To: box. I just tried again and it will now
paste into the box as a second address. Is this a known bug?

You can query existing bug reports via
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/query.cgi?product=Evolution&product=gtkhtml

(2.32 is such an old version that I don't feel investigating myself,
sorry.)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed