Re: [Evolution] Spell checking is no longer working

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 08:14 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 17:42 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
> I've just upgraded to Fedora-16, which includes Evolution-3.2.1 and
> spell checking is no longer working.  System is x86_64.  I think it
> ought to, since I have
>         Edit->Preferences->Compose Preferenced->Check spelling while I
>         type
> checked.  Aspell and aspell-en are both installed.
>
> This is a new problem.  Any ideas?

	Hi,
I see spelling working on my Fedora 16 installation, and I suppose you
have at least one of languages in Composer's Edit->Current Languages
menu checked. Thus, just in case, is it possible that if you write a
typo in a word and that would be otherwise underlined with a red line,
then the line is light yellow, hard to spot on the first look?
	Bye,
	Milan
Quite right.  The underlining does appear in light yellow.  In fact:

When I choose It shows as
Red Light Yellow
Blue Black
Green Blue

Do you know what happens with colors in general?  And/or how can I get red underlining?

Thanks - jon